Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Fly News!!!!!

Well the day has come... pix of the Fly Ferrari 250GTO have been released. This ad comes courtesty of GetSlotted.co.uk and thanks to them for allowing reuse of this shot!

I do have some reservations about the design though (yeah here we go). The tail wing shouldn't extend out to the edges of the body as it does. Shots I've seen of the real car didn't have the fin extended out as far as this body does. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll get this car, but I'm always looking for the designs to be correct.

And I've just gotten pix from MRE.co.uk of the new Fly Racing 911!!! And as always a huge thanks for MRE for the images.


This car should be a killer! Inline motor pod, the motor is as low as it should be...AND IN FRONT OF THE REAR AXLE!!!!! Sorry lost it there for a minute. I'll take the yellow one please. Ok, now I'll shut up about 911's...for at least 10 minutes...


....is it 10 minutes yet?

DaveK
Publisher, Slot Car News

No comments:

Post a Comment