Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sloting Plus gear press/puller & website


This may not be news to our views in Spain, but Sloting Plus makes a really nice looking gear press/puller that I came across while surfing the internet the other day. The SLPL3000 looks like a good (and sturdy!) combination of press and puller...

It looks like the press comes with a small piece to brace the closed end of the long can motor too, a like feature.

Check this link to see the Sloting Plus catalog, they make a small selection of products but some interesting items that are pretty interesting.

I emailed Sloting Plus a few days ago but got no response, I'm thinking they're away for the August Holiday...I hope they don't mind me using the photos!

DaveK

No comments:

Post a Comment