Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 16, 2009

Spotting Godzilla


-This year the car to see at the show was the fabled Nissan GT-R. The car was dubbed "Godzilla" after its dominating track performance. The latest model is finally coming to the states this year. I don't think it is the greatest looking car in the the world but performance-wise this car is hard to beat for the price. It is quicker and can handle better than a Porsche 911 Turbo for half the price!
-Visiting the Chicago Auto Show always makes me think about what vehicles I would purchase if I was as rich as Jay Leno. Now that man has a car collection! So if I ever stumble onto a heap of money I would buy two of each of these.
Saloon: BMW M5. Any car with a "power" button that gives you more than 100 hp with one push is just fantastic. Coupé: Aston Martin DBS. It is a beautiful car plus James Bond drove one. Convertible: Mazda MX-5. This car is the only car I've actually driven on the list and is affordable. It was definitely a joy to drive. Great fun to toss around the corners.Super Car: Ferrari F430. I know there are many faster and more obnoxious super cars like the Koenigsegg CCX or the Pagani Zonda but the Ferrari F430 is a classic. It was Lambos or Ferraris on the Trapper Keeper when I was young. I'll stick with a red Ferrari F430.Estate: Subaru Impreza WRX STi Wagon. This wagon is JDM only but well worth going to Japan for. Luxury Car: Audi A8. It was voted the best car to drive by chauffeurs. They drive all day long so they can't be wrong.SUV: Land Rover Range Rover Sport that is until the LRX comes out. Land Rovers are real SUVs that can actually go off road. All those nature shows I watched as a kid always had Land Rovers. They can conquer deserts, mountains, attacks by lions, etc. Truck: Ford F150. Come on now! Americans know trucks.Hatchback: Volkswagon Golf R32. Dropping a V6 into a puny little car was a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment